IT Analyst, Gdynia or Warsaw
Would you like to join our team of professionals who work to deliver high-quality solutions? We are now looking for an IT Analyst to work over multinational and large-scale projects in Nordea.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Exploration and Requirements Team. We add value by translating business needs to operational and software requirements and then verifying their validity and priority.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cooperating with multiple stakeholders in alignment with the target picture to enable sustainable solutions
- Eliciting requirements (functional and non-functional) by cooperating with different stakeholders
- Securing requirements traceability during smooth end-to-end development
- Being responsible for requirements documentation and quality improvement
You’ll join a team where people are the most important and work is not only a place to go. The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have ability to work both independently and as a part of a team environment
- Have great analytical skills and business understanding
- Are proactive, detail-oriented and quality driven
- Have very good communication skills
Your experience and background:
- Experience in IT or business analysis
- Formal qualification (IREB, IIBA, IQBBA, PMI/PBA) will be an advantage
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence will be an asset
- Professional level of English
- We find it beneficial, if you are familiar with banking, preferably with core systems
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 4 December 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.