IT Developer, Gdańsk
We are looking for passionate engineers to join Equities IT. This is an opportunity for you to join a highly commited team of professionals that strive to build quality and deliver business value.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join Equities IT, where we provide the technical solutions enabling Nordea's successful Equity Trading, retail and Equity Sales business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a Team member in one of our Agile SCRUM teams
- Develop and configure Financial Trading applications according to business requirements
- Develop and further extend our automation capabilities used for continous integration and to optimize the business processes
- Take active part in the System Life Cycle Management of the Financial applications
The role is based in Gdańsk. Welcome to a diverse team including 7 nationalities working across 3 different sites.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Good knowledge of one of the following programming languages; Java, Python, C++
- Good knowledge of GIT and continous integration tools such as Bamboo, Ansible, Jenkins or similar
- Fluency in English
- Being driven and eager to learn and take on new challenges
- Being a true team player who is passionate about working together and sharing knowledge
- Knowledge in Financial markets, electronic exchange and financial valuation models is an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 4 July 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf