Operations Quality Specialist, Gdańsk
We are looking for an Operations Quality Specialist to join our Equities IT Application Operations team in Nordea TOS Trading Technology unit. This is an opportunity for you to lead initiatives within the team that will help us on the path of Continual Service Improvement (CSI).
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
What you’ll be doing:
- Improving Application Monitoring and Event Management
- Automating manual operation tasks
- Providing ongoing support and improvement of applications’ and services’ reliability
- Managing technical integrity, upgrades, releases and deployments of the applications
- Ensuring updated application documentation in the CMDB and Knowledge Management System (KMS)
- Following Nordea’s incident, problem and change management processes, and ensuring that all are correctly registered in Remedy
- Being responsible for Continual Service Improvements through the improvement backlog
- Following the compliance requirements as defined by the company policy
- Identifying skills required to support the applications, and making sure that the employees’ knowledge is up-to-date
- Managing relationships between business and IT peers
- Being an ambassador towards engineering and automation principles across IT
The role is based in Gdańsk.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Great communication skills
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience with at least 3 of the following: Python, Shell-Scripting, Oracle and/or MS SQL, ITRS Geneos, AppDynamics
- Experience working with API's achieving automation and interoperability
- Experience with database along with backup and restore procedures failover instances
- Experience in application monitoring and application self-healing best practices
- Experience on supporting clients is desired as well as troubleshooting, incident and problem management
- Knowledge on the financial services domain is considered a strong advantage but not a prerequisite
- Experience with distributed systems is an advantage
- ITIL foundation certificate as well as IT compliance knowledge is an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 6 July 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf