Configuration Manager, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Defining, reviewing and approving the configuration management processes and procedures
- Actualising the pre-production environment and refreshing management
- Ensuring that the information about the configuration items is kept up-to-date
- Updating the attributes or relationships of configuration items across different systems of pre-production environment
- Preparing a proper environment configurations for tests purpose
- Setting up CMDB tools
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Educational background relevant to Bachelors/Master's degree or equivalent work experience
- Very good command of English
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum SAFe
- Understanding of technology related to DevOps
- ITIL framework is considered as a plus
- Proven track record on:
- CMDB tools management
- Linux administration
- Oracle OSB and Oracle DB administration
- Experience of the up-to-date configuration tools
- DevOps and Cloud technology experience is considered as a plus
- An additional advantage will be knowledge of solutions based on containerization
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
You have until 09 June 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.