IT Maintenance Coordinator, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As an IT Infra Specialist, you'll play a crucial role in supporting smooth development of applications built on Nasdaq BWise platform.
In NORMS System Support Team, we develop Nordea's application built on Nasdaq BWise platform in Risk management area.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinating application maintenance activities delivered by third party vendors (L3 support)
- Driving change management process from development side
- Facilitating risk analysis to secure successful deployments
- Cooperating with software vendors to address all issues raised by the development team
- Managing information about all issues and related actions in both internal and external systems
- Contributing to activities throughout all stages of development process
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to an energetic and agile team where together we lead the way enabling dreams and everyday aspirations for a greater good.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are a real team-player being able to contribute to value chain delivery. You have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills and understanding a software development process.
- At least 2 years of proven track record in one of the following areas: project management, change management, IT infrastructure, agile development or software implementation
- Experience in Information Technology would be an advantage
- A bachelor's degree or similar is preferred
- ITIL Foundation certification (or higher) would be an advantage
- Jira, Confluence and/or Remedy experience is also considered as an asset
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 14 June 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.