SAP HANA Database Administrator (DBA), Warsaw or Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Working on installation and upgrading HANA and Db2 instances according to the best practice from SAP instructions and other Nordea made instructions.
- Monitoring and performance tuning of HANA (e.g. using HANA Studio)
- Backup and restore of HANA and Db2 databases running in clustered multimode configuration
- Performing basic DBA related task from within SAP HANA Studio and SAP GUI (DBA Cockpit) – e.g. setup backup schedules
- Providing high availability setups with data replication
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of Linux command line on power user level
- Scripting skills are an advantage
- Knowledge of ITIL principles is an advantage
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
You have until 08 June 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.