Business Intelligence & Process Specialist FATCA/CRS, Łódź
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Business Intelligence & Process Specialist you will have a deep insight into the infrastructure of reporting flow, the opportunity to participate in projects and building great relationships in various parts of the bank.
You will be responsible for supporting Nordea's FATCA/CRS in coordinating and monitoring FATCA/CRS classification process, incidents management, close cooperation with business and IT in solving the issues and supporting application used for customer classification.
General Ledger Global Production Team belongs to the Group Functions Information & Reporting Department (GFIR) which is a rapidly growing area, performing both regulatory and business reporting on behalf of various stakeholders within Nordea. Our aim is to enhance common ways of working and being the receiving line organization of the simplification efforts in the bank.
What you’ll be doing:
- Incidents coordination – monitoring progress in solving incidents, incidents prioritization including business impact recognition, support in analysis of incidents, cooperation with IT and escalations handling
- Continuous verification of the application for incidents, defects and potential problems to foresee issues
- Monitoring customer classification progress and coordination on execution of classification jobs
- Monitoring application performance, informing users about the performance issues, rising incidents when the application malfunctions or monitoring new deployments of application to the production
- Technical support for users on existing functionality, finding solutions and workarounds related to the outstanding issues. Conducting trainings for new users and IT about application functionality and to ensure understanding of the application role and data reliability
- Providing monthly statistics on incidents to the management
The role is based in Łódź.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are service-minded, love building new and great relationships and enjoy working in teams where you bring your energy into the group. You are proactive, curious and eager to learn new things, and to constantly develop your skills and competence as well sharing it with others. Moreover, you have an eye for improving current ways of working and have the ability to cope in a constantly changing environment and to adapt to changes easily. You can work under time pressure and you are able to prioritise tasks. On top of this, you are a good team player with great interpersonal and communication skills, you are positive, friendly and with 'can do' attitude.
- University degree in Mathematics, IT, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other relevant area
- Fluency in English
- Business and IT understanding (with ability to communicate and ask questions)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, high attention to details and result oriented
- Prior experience in coordination of tasks between different type of units would be an advantage
- Knowledge of FATCA/CRS legislation would be an advantage
- Knowledge of CCE (Central Classification Engine), Business Objects or Remedy would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 17 July 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf