BI Developer (DataStage), Gdynia
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a BI developer, you will join our brand-new analytics team to create the end to end ETL process using DataStage for Information Security. You will work in a highly skilled team in the area of BI-DWH and information security, will also participate in data analysis and full integration area.
In Technology Information Security Office (TISO) Governance, we are collecting security scanned results, access controls and all other related information. It is relevant for security analysis and delivering the report using data visualization tool with the help of DataStage ETL tool to internal stakeholders for decision making.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing DataStage from ODS to Target database
- Acting as a BI Architect and continuously designing and developing integration of BI projects based on requirements
- Continuously developing, deploying and improving SQL performance tuning for better retrieval of data
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are a creative and analytical thinker with strong eye on details. You’re passionate about data and experienced in finding hidden stories from that. Moreover, you’re a good team player with great communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in DataStage & ETL tools
- Data Warehousing Development and Design Experience
- Good knowledge and experience in DataStage 11.0 and above – development experience on parallel jobs
- Experience in working on different types of data source for data migration is an added advantage
- Database experience/knowledge – Oracle SQL will be preferred, knowledge on Oracle DB query tools - TOAD, SQL Developer
- Strong skills in all aspects of SQL development (triggers, stored procedures, views, etc.) and implementation
- Strong performance tuning knowledge in SQL and ability to interpret plans, identify bottlenecks in queries and remediate them
- Excellent knowledge of database technologies and principles, including data modelling, data mapping etc.
- Experience in designing the data mart and data warehouse
- Understanding of the existing data models and ability to redesign them as per changing business needs
- Knowledge of business intelligence design concepts, with a concentration in dimensional modelling in RDBMS
- Fluency in relational database concepts and flat file processing concepts
- Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 13 June 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.