Senior IT Analyst, Gdańsk
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Senior IT Analyst, you’ll contribute in projects around accounting and regulatory reporting, enhancing our accounting landscape and integrating the core accounting engine to our new, simplified Core Banking and Payment platforms, and new age Treasury and Capital Markets systems.
We are soon starting the execution phase of migrating to Nordea’s next generation accounting interface built around Big Data platform with data integrity controls. You will be involved in finding optimal solutions to keep our accounting engine current to meet business challenges.
In Platform integration unit within Change as a part of Banking Technology we are a team of experts with key competencies to develop the IT systems built around key concepts of accounting, book keeping and reporting of financial data from banking, payments as well as trading systems in use. This includes use of robust automated controls to ensure data integrity from the source to reporting.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with different Product Owners to focus on business priorities and to manage the continually changing requirements
- Being a crucial part of sprint planning and daily stand-ups with the scrum team and track the progress to ensure that the sprint goals are met along the process
- Participating in sprint retrospectives as well as demos with the scrum team to secure that the team continuously improve
- Contributing to the timely completion and delivery of your projects and regularly provide updates to the management in regards to the progress
The role is based in Gdańsk. Welcome to a Global Accounting Interface team with focus on centralized RDARR compliant processes to feed the bank’s GL and Common DW.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have the grit and zeal to sail through a complex environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline
- 5-7 years of experience in working as an IT analyst with agile scrum and delivery of software projects, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Experience in Java or Big Data technologies will be an added advantage
- Working experience in multi-location based projects in the data transformation area,
- Working experience in creating Test plans, cutover plans as well as implementation plans to introduce new features into an existing complex system
- A data driven thinking with great focus on data quality requirements with knowledge on how financial services products work
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 15 June 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.