Senior IT Designer for Data Integrity Control Development, Gdansk
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As an IT designer you will be involved with different development initiatives to analyse and develop data integrity controls for data flows within the Platform Integration Area. We are working with tools from the vendor Infogix and have many thousands of automated controls build already.
You will work closely with stakeholders within business development in Group Functions Information & Reporting (GFIR), business in Group Finance & Business Control (GFBC), architects as well as developers in the team.
In Platform Integration unit, are responsible for building and maintaining a Global accounting solution with centralized RDARR compliant processes to feed the bank’s GL and Common DW.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborating with different Product Owners to understand their requirements, analysing the requirements, designing the controls, developing and testing the controls
- Being a part of sprint planning and daily stand-ups with the scrum team
- Participating in sprint retrospectives as well as demos with the scrum team to secure that the team continuously improve
- Being a part of Data Integrity team, on regular bases, to streamline the data integrity concept from both business and from a performance point of view.
The position is located in Gdańsk.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have a great knowledge of design and development of applications running in a multitasking time-sharing Mainframe/Unix/Linux environment. You have solid knowledge of System Development Processes, including Agile approaches.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in working in IT and with agile scrum and delivery of software projects, preferably in the enterprise environment including basic knowledge in Financial Services
- Experience in working with solutions across multiple platforms with a geographically distributed team
- Experience in working with Infogix tool suites (ACR, Insight, Assure Data3Sixty) or similar products is highly desirable
- A technical background, with development experience in Cobol, Java development, and experience in Big Data development is also highly desirable
- A data driven thinking with a great focus on data quality requirements
- Excellent written and verbal English
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree or similar
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 15 June 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.