IT Supporter Request Fulfilment, Warszawa
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Performing User Administration tasks with respect to processes and procedures
- Actively participating in defining knowledge base articles and knowledge sharing among colleagues in order to create and implement best practices
- Delivering services at the agreed service level and focus on our end-users satisfaction
The role is based in Warszawa. Welcome to a team of ambitious people where you will be cooperating on a daily basis with colleagues all over Nordea with the courage to the deliver quality in our services.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Great sense of ownership for IT services quality; ability to keep on track and follow a request until it is resolved and documented
- Knowledge of Active Directory rights management and IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of the ITIL methodology and ITSM tools will be an advantage
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 27 May 2018 to send us your application.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.