Junior Reporting Analyst in TISO Governance, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Junior Reporting Specialist, you will join our recently started analytics team to create analytics reports for Information Security. You will work in a highly skilled team in the area of analytics and information security, will also participate in data analysis and business intelligence area.
In TISO Governance, we are collecting security scanned results, access controls and all other related information which is relevant for security analysis and delivering the report using data visualization tool like Tibco Spotfie and QlikSense to internal stakeholders for decision making.
What you’ll be doing:
- Data validation and reporting using the visualization tool to end users
- Creating reports, monitoring and analysing information security data
- Acting as data expert and continuously analyse data and improve the quality
- Continuously develop and deploy actionable information security data to stakeholders
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are a creative and analytical thinker with strong eye on details. You’re passionate about data and experienced in findings hidden stories from that. Moreover, you’re a good team player with great communication skills.
- Expert in data analysis, report and dashboard creation using Data Visualization tool especially Qlik Sense or Tibco Spotfire
- Great knowledge or expert in SQL language (Eg: Oracle, SQL server)
- Knowledge in DWH concept and data modelling
- Expertise in Information Security data gathering and creating reports for vulnerabilities, patch level incidents, exceptions, risks etc.
- Experience in monitoring and understanding the mechanisms behind risks and being able to analyse these findings
- Experience in any of the data visualisation tools (Eg: Tableau, Qlik Sense, Spotfire, Power BI)
- Good to have knowledge in administration part of Qlik Sense and/or Tibco Spotfire
- Good written and verbal English
- Good to have knowledge in Information Security analysis and monitoring
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 07 June 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.