IT Service Manager, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Overseeing the day to day IT service operations carried out by the technical experts, including incident management, problem management and change management
- Drive maintenance and improvement activities to achieve the overall SLA objectives, as well as facilitate capacity management to ensure sufficient capacity for the service
- Requirements settings towards the application development
- Planning and executing the system life-cycle
- Formalizing cooperation (i.e. OLAs, SLAs, KPIs)
- Ensuring the applications follow compliancy regulations
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Previous experience in Service Management or similar role
- Experienced within ITIL framework
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Understanding of how to manage the system life-cycle
- Experience with Weblogic or similar solution is an additional asset
- Knowledge of Banking/Credit domain is and additional asset
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 25 May 2018 to send us your application.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.