Identity & Access Management Specialist, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As an IAM Specialist, you’ll monitor and follow-up that authentications and authorisations to Nordea IT systems are restricted to a need-to-have basis. If you are already an experienced in Identity Access Management or willing to take a ride to become one, this is your chance!
In IAM Access Review & Support unit, we work on the IAM Controls and 2nd level of support. We offer a role which is constantly developing, and where you will get the chance to learn more about Identity Access Management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guiding and supporting in Identity Access Management processes, working across the IAM domain and focusing on IAM Controls
- Supporting tasks in legacy IT systems and applications, including provisioning of entitlements and accounts for the user based access rights certification, and role–based access administration
- Managing and supporting the IAM Provisioning, and De–Provisioning processes
- Supporting the IAM standard operations
The role is based in Gdynia, Poland. Welcome to a team with the great focus on the IT Identity Access Controls and Monitoring and ensuring that Nordea will have a high secured IT Access in the bank.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Experience in Access Management, Identity Management and Access Control Systems
- Knowledge about systems operation
- You have a Bachelor degree
It will be an advantage (but not required) if you also have the following:
- Experience in user administration or system administration
- Access Cleaning: Planning, development and requesting
- IT Access Review and Monitoring Control – maintenance
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 10 June 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.