Head of Analytics and Development, Enterprise Architecture Platform, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Head of Analytics and Development in Enterprise Architecture Platform, you will be responsible for developing our EA platform and deliver data analytics to understand interdependency to improve, transformation, portfolio and lifecycle management. You will be building and managing a big data environment to fast track Enterprise Architecture foundation and Process transparency, delivering live dashboards and quality matrix of our IT Landscape.
You will be responsible for onboarding and managing a group of highly skilled developers and infrastructure experts. You will be responsible for your team and responsible for all EA development planning and sprints. You will be an integrated part of ensuring the sustainability of our Group Enterprise Architecture and platform from a roadmap, development, deployment and operational perspective.
Analytics and Development is a newly established sub-unit within Enterprise Architecture Platform team, where we proactively drive and support the development of Enterprise Architecture, IT strategies and key strategic architectures and process modeling in Nordea. We are passionate and proud driving transformation with a can-do attitude. We are committed to create customer-focused and innovative solutions as One Nordea Team with all stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Being responsible for creating and managing a new team
- Providing analysis for decision making dashboards for our CXO and portfolio managers
- Overall responsible for development schedules and daily sprint planning for our Group EA platform.
- Delivering “big data” analytics on relevant data sources enabling transparency, portfolio overview, application assessment, technology debt, GDPR compliance, data incidents, etc.
- Being responsible for the process and people management:
- Delivering financial performance, i.e. executing the operational plan, ensuring a clear line of sight, cascading targets and setting concrete objectives at the right level.
- Delivering functional performance, i.e. developing the operational plan, implementing improvements of processes and systems, ensuring products, services and delivery chains that meet customer needs and are compliant with regulations and policies.
The role is based in Gdynia. Our team is working across the Nordics and Poland therefore some travelling might be required.
Who are you?
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are a brilliant communicator and you are very cooperative. You have great interpersonal skills and you know how to motivate and inspire people to deliver their best. You are a role model, living by Nordea’s values.
You understand the dynamic of analytics and have a solid technical foundation allowing you to participate in discussions and oversee the “fail fast”.
- Solid experience in managing development
- Knowledge of Analytics, BigData, Hadoop
- Experience in planning sprints, delivering according to deadlines including testing, relating to production and working with change management
- Experience in deploying to a 2nd level of operational team
- Experience in working with the external development companies
- You know how to translate management PowerPoints in to code and dashboards.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
You have until 15/06/2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.