Junior Business Analyst/Business Analyst in Operations Strategy and Development (OSD), Łódź
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Managing and developing workflow management applications (e.g. Easit) or reporting tools (e.g. Provide)
- Business process optimisation and participation in Lean activities
- Running/participating in Nordic projects
- Supporting Managers with expertise and various analyses
- Performance Management and data analysis
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a team spread all over the Nordics and Poland, dealing with projects of strategic importance!
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- English on communicative level (at least B2), both spoken and written
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- VBA knowledge on an at least intermediate level
- Project Management/participation experience
- Access, SQL, C# knowledge will be an asset
- Lean knowledge will be an asset
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 24 May 2018 to send us your application.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.