Dynamics CRM Developer, Gdańsk
We are looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer to work over multinational and large-scale projects in Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to join our team of professionals who work to deliver high quality solutions.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us will put you at the heart of it.
Working in skilled, international teams in a fast-developing and inspiring working environment, you’ll play an important part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join CRM Team, where we design, develop and maintain functionalities for CRM system keeping the right balance between user experience, performance and solution stability. We usually engage in several work streams, including large business implementations, integration with different systems, platforms (i.e. MS Dynamics 365, Office365, SharePoint, Enterprise Service Bus, etc.) and compliance or regulatory projects (MiFID, GDPR), but we also prioritize and remain focus when it is necessary.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working against product backlog in an agile development environment
- Creating CRM software components and coding patterns which foster reusability and increase enterprise capabilities
- Developing and supporting integration of Dynamics CRM 365 with other applications, systems and platforms
- Maintaining, managing and designing CRM solution and environments
- Ensuring delivery of high quality UX and UI across multiple solutions
- Participaing in the entire development process from concept through prototyping (including user research) to execution and delivery
The role is based in Gdańsk. Welcome to a team where we set high standards and value ability and willingness to learn and grow. We like when our tasks are implemented with highest quality and supported by automated development setup.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us to being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Hands-on experience of working with Agile/Scrum frameworks and tools (e.g. JIRA, VSTS)
- Ability to understand Customer Relationship Management, both as a business concept and as a technical solution
- Experience and deep knowledge of Dynamics CRM 365 platform including:
- ability to make judgment calls on "out-of-the-box" vs. "custom" and suggest underlying architecture (ability to support the decision making with more detailed insights)
- best practises regarding Dynamics platform and integration with other systems
- Proactivity, quality drive and good communication skills
- Ability to focus on “doing the right thing” instead of architectural / technological purity (black or white thinking)
- Professional level of English
Advantage but not required:
- Understanding of PowerShell or other scripting language
- Banking area experience and knowledge
- Experience with deployment and configuration tools (e.g. Bamboo/Jenkins and SCCM/Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Application/Solution Developer certificates
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities for everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 29 September 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.