Content Migration Specialist, Gdynia or Warsaw
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Analysing the existing IBM Notes solutions
- Designing and delivering migration projects from strategy to execution
- Actively demonstrating focus on business requirements and understanding of the complete value chain
- Proactively collaborating with business and IT stakeholders
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw. Welcome to a team which contributes to shaping the transformation of Nordea.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Great knowledge of IBM Notes technologies
- Knowledge of SharePoint or IBM Content Manager technologies
- Knowledge of Documentum is a benefit
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 24 May 2018 to send us your application.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.