Junior Process Officer with Norwegian language in Banking Operations NO, Łódź
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations in force in the Nordea Group
- Tracking orders in supported applications and systems and completing orders on time
- Producing changes to improve performance in terms of tasks performed (LEAN methodology)
- Cooperating with stakeholders and retained teams situated in Norway
- Learning new tasks dedicated to loans and inquiries from authorities
- Creating, developing and updating documentation and procedures.
- International and innovative Scandinavian working environment,
- Introductory training supported by dedicated buddy during your first working days,
- Opportunity to take active part in migration of new processes from Norway to Poland,
- Stable employment conditions on the basis full-time job contract,
- Benefits package (you can choose cinema tickets, private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy and more),
- Possibilities of working in Norwegian language enviroment on daily basis,
- Constantly growing department among full of creative, dynamic and friendly team mates
- Possibilities of improving your of Norwegian language skills,
- Opportunities and support to develop in various ares you will find interesting for you
- Access to pension scheme.
Who are you?
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- have excellent communication skills
- be willing to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
- have ability to work as a team player
- have flexible approach towards changes
- contribute to your own and your team development through ownership and improvement mindset
- Native/advanced command of Norwegian language
- English on advanced level
- Secondary school or university graduate
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Interested in working in financial industry.
More information and send applicationYou have until 15 June 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job!
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.