IT Developer, Gdynia
We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking. If you want to be a part of the future bank, it is an exciting time for you to join us.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As IT Developer, you’ll will be in close cooperation with enterprise architects, developing and maintaining the EA functionality needed by the Nordea Group. This includes development of functionality in the Mega Suite, EA Portal and other tools usage needed to support the development of the Enterprise Architecture capability in Nordea.
In Enterprise Architecture Platform unit we proactively drive and support the development of strategic platforms used in whole Nordea. We are passionate and proud driving transformation with a can-do attitude. We are committed to create customer-focused and innovative solutions as One Nordea Team with all stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive the long-term design, development, maintenance of Nordea enterprise platform
- Work closely with existing developers to plan development tracks, test, release and to proper handover to operations (and act as 3rd Level support in case of incidents)
- Drive your own work and plan your daily tasks based according to sprints and roadmaps ensuring delivers are timely and according to plans
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team working across whole of Nordea, and our team required cooperation of Nordic & Poland (Some travelling can be needed).
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Experience in designing, developing and Integration in an enterprise IT environment
- Hands-on knowledge of technologies including ASP.Net, HTML5/CSS and MSSQL
- Knowledge of at least one of the following frameworks - Angular, jQuery, node.js
- Fluent English (spoken and written), and the will to work across borders with different nationalities
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 30th of September 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.