Graduates to Nordea Trading Technology, Gdańsk, Poland
- Participation in the development team from day one.
- Global seminars to support your personal development journey.
- A global network of fellow graduates from diverse areas in the bank.
- Tools and support on how to accelerate your own career in a large international organisation.
- A personal values journey together with us as part of our culture transformation.
The role is based in Gdańsk.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You’re curious, you love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job, you look for the positive and you celebrate success.
- Completed your Master’s degree by September 2018 at the latest.
- Fluency in English.
- No more than two years' post-academic work experience.
- Passion about technology,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- High motivation for building your skills in various aspects of software development,
- Knowledge about tools like Java, C++, Python, Unix and Open Source technologies.
- Understanding of agile development, continuous delivery and functional programming is an advantage.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
You have until 14 March 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.