Sourcing Analyst, Łódź
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Sourcing Analyst, you’ll be part of our Analysis & Reporting team (Group Procurement). You’ll join an exciting and developing environment where you will be involved in a broad variety of tasks and projects, tailored to support and contribute to the business areas in achieving the targets for Nordea’s overall cost strategy.
In Group Procurement, we support our Business Partners throughout Nordea to reach their targets by providing advice and executional services when it comes to cost optimization. Success is measured by the results we achieve together with our Business Partners and how satisfied they are with the support and services we deliver. We want to be recognised by our business partners as a professional and high-performing procurement team creating a competitive advantage for Nordea and to be respected by our suppliers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work independently with sourcing opportunity development: benchmarking, financial and supplier market analyses
- Prepare reports and financial analyses, including cost/spend analyses and business cases
- Prepare recommendations used for business decisions, e.g. in connection with supplier evaluations and negotiations
- Identify relevant suppliers and the latest market trends and opportunities for Nordea to meet future need of our customers and employees
The role is based in Łódź, Poland. Welcome to our high-performing procurement team where you can support the Nordea Group in optimizing cost.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Higher degree in economics, finance & accounting, supply chain or the like
- Fluent English (writing and speaking)
- Min. 1 year of experience within reporting and financial analysis
- Strong analytical skills and advanced MS Office (especially Excel) knowledge, deep knowledge in VBA will be considered an advantage
- Experience with reporting and presenting data
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently
- Commitment and self- discipline
- Ability to understand complex business issues
- Experience within sourcing/procurement will be an advantage
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 28th February 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.