IT Infrastructure Specialist, Gdańsk
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As an IT Infrastructure Specialist, you’ll be an expert within the Windows and Active Directory area. You will work closely with the Platform Owners and architects to build and develop the absolut best in class platforms supporting the top tier business critical applications in Nordea.
In Compute, Platform Engineering, we are 16 highly skilled Architects, Platform Owners and Subject Matter Experts. We build the core Compute infrastructure in Nordea. (Physical servers, Virtualization, Operating systems and Cloud.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively drive and improve the platform
- Participate in projects and POC’s involving your areas
- Give input to the roadmap and lifecycle
- Contact to vendors on engineering level
- Participate in the hand-over process and knowledge sharing
The role is based in Gdańsk. Welcome to a constantly growing team that is full of young, dynamic and friendly specialists.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- You should have in-dept knowledge in the following areas.
- Active Directory / LDAP
- Windows server OS, debugging and tuning
- DNS, DHCP and IPAM
- Powershell scripting
- Experience from working with large environments is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in working with Implementation and operation of areas mentioned would be an asset.
- Experience in working in a financial company where operational stability and compliance have a high priority is perceived as an advantage
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 16 June 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.