Senior IT Security Specialist, Gdynia/Warsaw
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Senior IT Security Specialist, you’ll be an IAM specialist working in the team operating our Sailpoint IIQ application for our Role based access control and Identity governance. You will be part of a highly-qualified team supporting and driving the solutions domain forward in Nordea.
In IAM Solution Operation, we provide the tools and technology to support the IAM processes for web single sign-on, federated identity management, attribute based access control and Privileged access management. We continuously work on enhancing our capabilities to support new requirements for IAM in Nordea, this include developing existing systems and integrating and deploying new tools and technology we need. Current toolset includes; IBM Security Access Manager, Sailpoint IIQ, Cyberark Privileged Access Manager and Axiomatics ASM.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operate and monitor the Sailpoint IIQ application in our Preproduction and production environments.
- Support the development team with deployments of new changes and releases to preprod and production.
- Support the identity governance team with certification campaigns and governance usage of the tool.
- Work with the lifecycle mgmt of the tool, upgrading, patching and keeping the performance and functionality stable in our preprod and prod environments.
The role is based in Gdynia or Warszawa. Welcome to a team providing the tools and technology to support the IAM processes in the Nordea Bank.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You find it natural to take on responsibility and use your expertise. You have the needed drive to solve problems, great communication skills and secure good results. You have a professional level of English.
- You have a Bachelor degree or higher
- In-depth experience with IAM tools (e.g. Sailpoint IIQ, IBM Security Identity Manager or similar solutions)
- CISSP – Certified Information System Security Professional or equivalent is preferable, but not a requirement
- Certification on Identity and access management tools (desired)
- Preferably experience from Access Management, Identity Management and Access Control Systems
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 7 March 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.