Head of IAM Solution Operation, Warsaw/Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Head of IAM Solution Operation you will be managing a highly skilled and specialist team responsible for the tools supporting the IAM services in Nordea.
You will be responsible for the strategy and the projects implementing it for the Authentication and Authorisation services for the employee systems in Nordea.
The unit is responsible for the overall strategy around tools and technology needed in Nordea to support the business needs for authentication and authorisation, IAM lifecycle management and password self-service.
The team consist of specialized and highly skilled employees with a passion for the access control domain and the systems and services they provide to Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for ensuring that the current services and tools are successfully provided from the unit.
- Contribute, initiate, plan and help drive the projects building new capabilities and services in the unit.
- People manager for the team members across countries and technical domains.
The role is based in Gdynia or Warszawa.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You will be managing people situated in multiple countries and location.
- IT Security background
- A people person, understand the needs of the employees and supporting the team in the best way possible.
- Working in IAM domain – preferably Single Sign-On and federated integrations.
- CISSP or CISM certification is preferred
- Work on API Layer / security architecture on the authentication and authorisation aspect.
- Great communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience from Project management, including building business cases and budget estimations.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 7 March 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.