Senior Problem Manager, Command and Control Center, Warsaw
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Participates in operational and tactical governance meetings. Responsible for performance and delivering high quality and first class service and support
- Responsible for the quality in problem tickets, problem reports, and other related documentation, support the daily work of the problem managers and monitor the open records and ensure that they are managed correctly.
- Help to analyze KPI results, suggest improvements and identify trends and potential problem sources
- Accountable for driving root cause investigations for Major and Business Critical incidents
- Act as a focal escalation point on operational issues, resource issues, and act as the interface to the Lead Incident managers
- Contribute in regular training of new employees and - "on demand" training sessions
Who are you?
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- a strong driving force, you are able to work independently, you are well structured and thorough
- an overview perspective but also a sense for details. You possess a highly developed analytical mindset
- an ability to utilize your excellent communication skills on many organizational levels
- ITIL foundation v3 certification a requirement
- previous experience with problem management or 5-10 years of experience working in and optimizing IT operations
- excellent communication skills both written and oral, and you are fluent in English
- excellent Excel skills
- excellent technical skills and excellent project management skills
More information and send application
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Anna Axelson, by e-mail at Anna.Axelson@nordea.com
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.