Team Coordinator / Team Leader in Talent Acquisition Global Operations, Łódź
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Team Coordinator/Team Leader, you will be leading the team consisting of 10+ Recruitment Service Partners.
In Talent Acquisition Global Operations team, which is a part of People Service Centre department, we support Group People globally with various people-related processes (e.g. recruitment support, contracting and on boarding, learning support, etc.).
What we offer:
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Opportunity to co-create a new team and global processes,
- Great development opportunities in dynamic organisation,
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of full-time job contract,
- Attractive benefits’ package,
- Opportunity to work in a multinational work environment,
- Possibilities to learn Nordic languages.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure proper delivery of recruitment-related services to other Talent Acquisition units and Business Areas in the Nordic countries and in Poland,
- Make and implement operational plans and set targets for the team and for each employee,
- Lead the team of about 10 Recruitment Service Partners,
- Engage and motivate people to reach out for the vision,
- Represent the team in various forums,
- Liaise with Nordea recruiters, and senior recruiters and other stakeholders based in the Nordic countries and locally in Poland,
- Continuously develop the processes and services with the aim to improve efficiency and quality.
The role is based in Łódź.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are a team player who has the ability to work independently and proactively and who possesses comprehensive leadership skills and competencies.
- English on professional level (at least C1), however we do not require any certificates to prove the competency.
- Experience in working with recruitment/talent acquisition related processes would be an advantage.
- You are a great communicator with analytical mind and ability to manage multiple tasks, working pro-actively and independently.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to the Nordic countries.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications