HR Service Partner, Lodz
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Complex personnel administration service of employees, interns and special contracts
- Participation in verification of payroll list components sent to external payroll vendor
- Coordination of benefit packages platform
- Preparation of regular and ad hoc reports
- Provide accurate advisory on current Labour Law regulations and latest updates as well Nordea Policies and Regulations to Nordea Employees
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Experience in using SAP
- Good command of English (at least B2)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Labour Law regulations (familiarity with rules of non-UE citizens employment will be an asset)
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.