Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Act as a focal point for all priority 1 & 2 incidents
- Ensure that the qualification of incidents are reaching correct priority
- Manage day-to-day delivery of the incident management process according to existing procedures, including performing incident impact and severity assessment
- Ensure the process is executed appropriately at each described step
- Drive and coordinate the activities aiming for efficient incident resolution, engage relevant stakeholders to ensure services quick restoration
- Take part of the Supervisor role scheduled 24/7/365 days (Duty)
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- You are a team player who has the ability to work independently and proactively.
- You understand both IT and business and enjoy hectic and potentially stressful situations.
- You have excellent communication and co-operation skills and are able to communicate complex and technical issues to management
- You like to drive incident resolution activities with high priority and focus across country borders
- You have been driving incidents or task forces and/or have been a teamlead or coordinator before.
- Experience in IT Operations area
- You have ITIL foundation and experience in how to use it.
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written, and enjoy working with partners across multiple countries
- You have operational, service desk or support background, involving level 1 and level 2 analysis
- Minimum a Bachelor degree
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.