Training coordinator, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Be in charge of training coordinating activities for employees and teams within ITSS. The coordination is a key function to make sure our people are timely trained in new IT solutions, changes of procedures, etc. in order for ITSS to provide best in class IT support to our end-users.
- Have a close cooperation with project managers, subject matter experts and managers among others across the organisation.
- Be responsible for continuously improvement of our SharePoint training site, where all our recorded trainings are filed together with on-boarding material for new colleagues joining ITSS.
- You will also be responsible for coordinating and supporting parts of our resource management process.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have a great supportive mind-set and you are a team-player, but you also thrive to work individually. You are out-going, process-oriented, structured and a master of planning. You have a self-driven and can-do attitude and are willing to learn. You adapt to changes easily.
- You are good at using SharePoint and other Microsoft Office tools like Outlook and Skype for Business, etc.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with communication support, but it’s not a prerequisite
- You have a Bachelor degree or higher
- We are a global organization and our corporate language is English, hence it is important that you master English professionally both verbally and in writing
More information and send applicationYou have until 4 February 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Team Manager – Gitte Askov Pedersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.