Problem manager, Group Technology, TOS, Warsaw
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver.
Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Problem manager/Operation quality specialist, you'll be responsible for following up on incidents/situations that impact the strategically important business services in Nordea ensuring that they do not reoccur.
You'll be part of the problem management team, where we are accountable for logging, investigating, performing root cause analysis and the coordination of finding preventive actions for business critical and major incidents.
As a Problem manager you´ll
- Be accountable for analysis and resolution actions of business critical problem investigations.
- Coordinate operational meetings to find root causes within five days and secure that the quality is according to agreed standards.
- Govern the lifecycle of the preventive measures established during an investigation.
- Be responsible for keeping the problem record accurate and up to date on a daily basis.
- Be responsible for delivering high quality and first class service and support.
As an Operation Quality Specialist within the Problem Management Team, you will be a part of an organisation that interacts on a global level with different IT groups and the business side within Nordea.
The role is based in Warsaw.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To make an impact in this role, we also believe that you have:
- A strong driving force, being able to work independently, are well structured and thorough.
- An overview perspective but also a sense for details. Possesses a highly developed analytical mindset
- An ability to utilize your excellent communication skills on many organizational levels
You also have the following skills:
- Excellent technical skills
- ITIL foundation v3 certification is a requirement
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills both written and orally
- Excellent Excel skills
You have until 21st of January 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.