Process Officer in CM Operations Files Team, Łódź
- Are responsible for preparing communication for files transfering between Nordea and corporate customers.
- Have direct contact with corporate customers
- Ensure that communication and services are fully prepared before being launched for the customers
- Supporting Nordea’s customer service by implementing clients orders (Mon-Fri 7:00-17:00)
- Meet assigned service deliveries according to customer’s needs
- Create, develop and update documentation and procedures regarding assigned tasks
- Contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- English on advanced level
- Graduated from secondary school or university
- Computer literacy (Windows, MS Office) - Professional level
- Interest in working within financial industry
- Excellent work organization and prioritization
- Interest in new technologies
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.