Senior Data & Reporting Analyst, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Act as a subject matter expert, co-create and make recommendations to IT and business stakeholders
- Interact, support and drive reporting requirements within C-level, middle and line management
- Ensure complete collection and quality of data while adhering to good data practices
- Empower people with effective performance indicators, metrics, baselines and targets in reports and dashboards
- Mandatory regulatory/compliance training as well plan your individual competence and skills development (online and classroom courses)
- Develop, implement, modify and maintain existing/new IT performance reporting framework
- Train and develop our organisations’ knowledge and skills within our IT performance reporting portfolio and tools
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Solid understanding of programming concepts, relational data models and ETL tool or processes solutions
- Professional experience in one of these programming languages: T-SQL, PL/SQL, R, Python, VBA
- Experience with one or more BI and Analytics tool (Qlik, Power-BI or similar)
- ITIL or Lean certified or proven work experience within ITSM
- Analytical by nature, understand data foundation and dependencies
- You are eager to learn new skills in reporting, data mining and machine learning
- Academic degree in Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar
- Proven work experience with minimum 3-5 years in similar role
- Excellent English written and oral skills.
More information and send application
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.