Service Virtualisation Developer, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Service Virtualisation Implementation
- Work sessions with application team to understand application landscape/system architecture and their Service Virtualisation requirements
- Detailed study of functional and non-functional requirements for virtual services
- Understand the data scenarios
- Recording the traffic / Creating the service operation using IBM RIT
- Model the Virtual services/Create custom scripts if required
- Deploy the services and unit test them
- Deploy the virtual services and support
- Manage deployed virtual services in RIT/RTCP across environments and create usage metrics
- Update and manage the repository & supporting tools GIT, Confluence, SharePoint
- Ensure SV standards incorporated across deliverables (virtual services & related documents)
- Collaborate with different teams (development, environment, testing) to obtain requirement, create and consumer virtual services
- Enable continuous integration (e.g. with Jenkins, Bamboo) pipeline jobs as required by the team
- Report SV implementation progress to stakeholders as required
- Service virtualisation enablement sessions
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- In depth experience using IBM RIT(SV) in designing, development and deployment (across different layers of Mainframe, SOA spectrum with different protocol and data format)/virtual services
- Strong technical knowledge in SOA concepts(Basic architecture, XML, protocols)
- Strong technical knowledge in Mainframes.
- Experience in Design and Develop Automated Framework, continuous integration & version control tools.
- Communicate fluently and effectively with all level of technical teams, and management across the organization.
- You have excellent IT infrastructure knowledge and experience.
- You have strong cooperation and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English, written as well as spoken.
- Previous experience of implementing Service Virtualisation in bank would be an advantage.
More information and send applicationYou have until 21 January 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact our Team Member, Spencer Rodrigues at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.