Senior Project Methods Expert, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Focus on development, improvement and support on the method areas;
- Develop, improve and maintain support services to be delivered to projects (e.g. workshops, templates, guidelines) to support projects and
- project managers
- Coach and mentor project participants (all project roles) to improve teamwork in projects
- Initiate communication of methods and changes to ensure common understanding of the Nordea Standards in the Nordea group
- Train and educate project participants in methods to improve common structure and efficiency
- Assure, by support and guidance, that projects work according to the methods, based on an understanding of the specific situation of the project to support efficiency
- Develop methods for project work, related to project management and system development to improve quality and efficiency in development projects
- Develop, implement and maintain training modules in relevant methods to improve change initiative management and system development work
- Run and facilitate workshops in relation to methods use and implementation to support projects
- Support and guide projects with expertise on how to work according to the methods and focusing on improving project efficiency and quality to support efficiency and quality in projects
Who are you?
- Experience working with agile methods, especially Scrum and SAFe,. Knowledge in Kanban, XP, LeSS is an advantage.
- Strong technical skills/experience within the disciplines within software development. (No coding experience needed)
- Knowledge or experience in automation, ci/cd, devops is an advantage
- Ability to easily get an overview on complex issues and come with good solutions
- Living the Nordea Values
- Excellent stakeholder management and networking skills
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Great presentation skills
More information and send applicationYou have until 26 January 2018 to send us your application. Please, make sure your application is written in English.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.