Reporting & Documentation Specialist, Gdynia
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Reporting & Documentation Specialist in ITSS, you will be responsible for preparing high quality periodical reports with regards to department operations, drive documentation reviews, looking for improvements within dedicated area.
In Simplification & Quality team in ITSS unit, we are responsible for constant improvement of processes, tools and approach for the services related to end user support.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop high quality periodical reporting, communication material and decision-making proposals to external and internal stakeholder,
- Drive documentation review,
- Facilitate the background information for the stakeholder management dialogue,
- Communicate effectively to recipients at all levels in Nordea to secure necessary input.
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have a positive attitude, take on responsibilities and you are an engaged and committed team player. Moreover, you are self-motivated and you are able to work independently. You find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross-border Nordic organization
- 2 years of professional experience in the area related to reporting or presenting data in regulated environments,
- Proven experience in using reporting tools, including but not limited to, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint or other relevant software,
- Ability to analyse and present data in a meaningful and visually attractive way which fits for management purposes,
- High working capacity, solid track record and the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver qualitative solutions on time,
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English,
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Great people often know great people – please
share if you have a friend who would love this job.