Senior IT Project Manager, Gdynia
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
IT Continuity is a part of Technology operation and support in Nordea Group. As a team member of IT
Continuity unit you will be supporting our infrastructure and operations to be compliant with the Nordea Business
As a Senior IT Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving the large disaster recovery tests in Nordea. You’ll participate in new initiatives together with the rest of the team when building up more resilience in our environments. Together we will be creating improvements in a best of class approach.
In IT Service Continuity, we strive to deliver new quality solutions related to:
- Increasing amount of new test scenarios
- Compliant deliverables in due time
- Datacentre failover tests
- Following standards and policies from CISO office
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Work based on an employment contract
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools
- Possibility to participate in a training program enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and
- inema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Responsible for the creation of a Datacentre failover test concept
- Responsible for delivering a governance structure
- Responsible for delivering a budget for testing and follow up on that
- Responsible for delivering a backup and restore test concept
- Responsible for stakeholder analysis
- Responsible for communication plans for DR tests
The role is based in Gdynia. However, we are placed in the Nordic countries.
Who are you?
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You proactively manage solutions
that increase customer satisfaction and establish good relationships with
customers and rest of the team. You listen, consult others and communicate
- IT and project management experience and education
- Proven track record in complex and large scale project management
- Experience with resilience projects in infrastructure and operations
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery area knowledge
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
You have until 31 January 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team
performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of
different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.