Nordea IT is going through a transformation to increase efficiency, create greater coherence across IT and to meet the customer expectations. Our newly established Banking Technology unit and more agile execution model are organised around IT capabilities and a business-alignment function.
Within Banking Technology, lays us – the Change/Technology Capabilities, responsible for the solutions that change the bank.
We focus on uplifting our IT capabilities: change execution, requirements management, software architecture, software development, quality assurance, engineering system and strategic execution. Are you the one who can help Nordea increase organisational maturity by taking responsibility of growing up the competence and motivation of our IT professionals.
We are looking for strong leader, who enjoy working with people and processes in highly complex environment context.
As a Robotics DevOps specialist you will have a unique opportunity for you to take the next step in your DevOps career. We are looking for a colleague to join our team and be a part of building up our new IT organization covering IT Robotics DevOps competencies.
You will, among other important tasks, be responsible for:
- Driving the functional excellence
- Driving continuous improvement and best practices within as well as across the teams
- Providing timely and well-documented feedback, coaching and performance assessment
- Handling risk issues and ensuring compliance with regulatory and governance requirements
- Setting up and configuring the delivery pipelines for projects under the Robotics IT umbrella
- Ensure timely and high quality SW delivery holistically for all Banking Technology deliverables
- Interfacing with other organisations within Nordea about environments & deployment topics
- Setting up our continuous integration, continuous deployments, automation and test environments from software development to production
- Setting up and operating our CI/CD Dashboards
- Setting up automation around log writing analysis (LogI, Splunk, AppDynamics, etc)
- Supporting the Development, Architecture, Requirements and QA units to ensure 100% coverage of the development pipeline.
Who are you?
Expected skills cover:
- Educational background relevant to Bachelors/Master's degree or the equivalent experience
- Several years of leadership experience from IT company
- Very good level of English
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Accountability and proactivity
- Understands Agile, Scrum SAFe
- Understands technology related to DevOps
- Experience on RPA tools i.e blueprism
- Excellent knowledge on continuous integration and continuous deployment practices
- Proven experience on Nordea delivery process
- IPC process
- ITIL framework is considered as a plus
- AWS knowledge is considered as a plus
- Proven track record on:
o Integration with 3rd party APIs
o Workflow orchestration tools
o Repository management
Motivation and willingness to learn something new every day is the mind-set we are looking for in the potential candidates. We focus on each employee’s professional development and combine personal development plans with suitable tasks and necessary education.
- Full time position based on an employment contract
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
More information and send application
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact:
Victor Arroyo, email@example.com
Simone Leggio, Simone.Leggio@nordea.com +358 504869494
Henri Elemo, Henri.Elemo@nordea.com +358953006463
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.