IT Specialist in Telemetry, Gdynia
Your developer skills are needed to Change the Bank!
Nordea IT is going through a transformation to increase efficiency, create greater coherence across IT and to meet the customer expectations. Our newly established Banking Technology unit and more agile execution model are organised around IT capabilities and a business-alignment function.
Within Banking Technology, lays us – the Change/Technology Capabilities, responsible for the solutions that change the bank.
We focus on uplifting our IT capabilities: change execution, requirements management, software architecture, software development, quality assurance, engineering system and strategic execution.
The aim of the telemetry capability is to increase transparency across the organization. We aim to achieve this by automatically collecting, storing, analysing and presenting project health data. The audience is managers, developers and business people throughout the development organization.
Are you the curious telemetry developer we are looking for, someone who enjoys using data to create a positive impact on development processes in a highly complex environment?
As a Telemetry specialist, you will have a unique opportunity for you to take the next step in your DevOps/Data Scientist career. We are looking for a colleague to join our team and be a part of building up our new IT organization covering IT Telemetry competencies.
In this role, you will work with:
- Writing ETL scripts
- Cleaning and mining the collected data
- Data storage
- Making dashboards and reports
- Communicating the findings to stakeholders
- Administrate infrastructure
- Use repositories to manage your code
- Use automated jobs to run your code
The work requires readiness to travel in the Nordics and Poland. Expect the team to be internationally distributed.
Who are you?
Expected skills cover:
- Educational background relevant to Bachelors/Master's degree or the equivalent experience
- A mindset of “automate everything”
- Excellent English skills
- Practical experience of working in a large enterprise
- Understanding of Data Warehousing principles
- Understanding of Agile ways of working
- Understanding of managing software development
Specific skills & technologies we are looking for (at least one):
oIntegration with 3rd party APIs
- i.e. Rally, JIRA
oAnalytics and Dashboard tools
- Descriptive statistics
oAI & data mining
- Neural networks
- Categorization algorithms
oWorkflow orchestration tools
- Unstructured text
- SQL Databases
- Operating Tableau server
- Linux command shell
- Operating MySQL server
- Operating Docker containers
- User group administration
- Email reports to large audiences
- Large online meetings
- Physical presentations with large audiences
- Designing dashboards
- Designing infographics
- Designing reports
oData content types
- Backlog artifacts
- QA artifacts
- Static code analysis results
- Text and reports
- Various meta data
Motivation and willingness to learn something new every day is the mind-set we are looking for in the potential candidates. We focus on each employee’s professional development and combine personal development plans with suitable tasks and necessary education.
- Full time position based on an employment contract
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
More information and send application
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact:
Victor Arroyo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Simone Leggio, Simone.Leggio@nordea.com +358 504869494
Henri Elemo, Henri.Elemo@nordea.com +358953006463
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.