Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You’re curious, you love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job, you look for the positive and you celebrate success.
- Completed your Master’s degree (preffered in engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics or statistics) by September 2018 at the latest.
- Fluent English.
- No more than two years' post-academic work experience.
For the position, we believe that you also have/are:
- Experience in working with data (SQL knowledge will be an advantage) and programming languages like Python, R or Scala and an interest in solving problems with code
- You have interest in the data science field in general
- You are fast and proactive learner and you have great problem solving skills
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!