Senior Infrastructure Specialist, Gdynia
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Midrange SAN Storage Administrator, you’ll be providing storage management services for Nordea IT in Midrange platforms as part of cross-country Nordea IT Common Technology Storage unit. Additionally, you will be acting as 2nd and 3rd level support in technical questions and problem solving with responsibilities in Midrange Storage.
In Nordea IT Common Technology Storage unit, we are responsible for implementing, running & operating and maintaining centralized Midrange SAN Storage Services for Nordea
What you’ll be doing:
- take care of daily operational activities (disk provisioning, advising & guiding) as well as incident & problem management
- implement and maintain hw and sw in our area of responsibility (both in existing and new environments going to be build)
- Monitor, performance mgmt & tuning, capacity management
- Incident and problem management (as represent of storage be part of Task Forces & Focus groups handling cross-platform issues)
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team that will give you an opportunity to contribute with new, fresh ideas and perspectives
Who are you?
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
Operational Stability and High Availability are our most important driving factors and technical values when managing, maintaining and supporting our complex technical infrastructure with huge growth rate and high amount of changes
- You have deep technical skills in providing IT Infrastructure and Operational services and preferably minimum 3-4 years’ experience working in Midrange SAN Storage area
- You are experienced in analysing and solving complex technical problems and being involved / contributing to technical implementation & maintain projects in area of responsibility, which activities typically takes place outside normal business hours
- You are familiar with high-end centralized storage technology (like IBM and HDS Storage Controllers, IBM SVC, Brocade and Cisco MDS SAN, HNAS, etc.) and methods & tools used to manage those (like TPC; HDS and IBM management tools)
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
You have until 31 January 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.