Business Intelligence & Process Specialist, Łódź
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Set operational requirements, facilitate meetings with our IT partner and various business stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient BASEL reporting processes
- Have a coordinating role in prioritizing incidents backlog
- Have an ownership in the Agile teams assigned to work with incidents, problems and changes in the BASEL area
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- At minimum, a Bachelor’s degree, in Economics, Finance, Accounting, IT or Engineering
- Professional communication skills in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Capital experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience in the data analysis area would be an advantage
- ITL Certification and SQL knowledge would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical abilities and a high attention to details
More information and send applicationYou have until 2 February 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.