IT Process Expert, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Participate in providing and maintaining a Nordea IT process model/architecture and driver overall framework improvements
- Act as process coach/sparring partner for Process Owners, Process Analysts, Project Managers and other relevant partners and contribute to knowledge sharing with peers
- Provide training and tools for process users in relevant aspects of a process lifecycle and thereby driving process oriented thinking in Nordea
- Ensure a common understanding and visualization of processes in scope and plan process project work accordingly
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Possess deep knowledge of ITIL and other IT Process knowledge (intermediate or experts will be preferred)
- Have knowledge about software development methodologies like SAFE or other agile methods/frameworks
- Are experienced in managing IT Service Management processes
- Have experience form working in bigger management of change projects
- Have excellent communication skills with IT users and business leaders
- Master planning, organising and process modelling
- Speak/write fluently English
More information and send applicationYou have until 18 January 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.