Capital & Risk Analyst in GFIR, Łódź
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Perform analysis of the development of risk exposure amounts (REA) and various liquidity metrics over a broad range of portfolios and risk types, per CRR/Basel III, monthly
- Communicate and present developments in risk exposure amounts (REA), the capital base and the leverage ratio to various stakeholders clearly and concisely
- Collaborate with other units on, e.g. Pillar III disclosures with particular emphasis on credit risk.
- Support different improvement initiatives within the field of regulatory reporting in collaboration with other units in GFIR.
- Provide value-adding analysis and development work that will benefit Nordea..
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- An academic degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering or similar.
- Fluency in English is required
- Professional level in Microsoft Excel
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.