Business Intelligence and Process Specialist, Łódź
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Business Intelligence and Process Specialist, you’ll join a highly skilled team responsible for Common Data Warehouse (CDW). You will be responsible for the Adjustment Tool that is supporting most of our reporting and business areas.
In Group Functions Information and Reporting, which is a part of Business Development Competence Centre in Poland, we perform both regulatory and business reporting on behalf of various stakeholders within and outside Nordea. Our aim is to enhance common ways of working and continuously improve our processes, by having the ownership and business competence in processes and applications for Capital-, Liquidity-, Financial-, Risk- and Tax reporting.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate, prioritize and drive improvements
- Participate in projects both small and larger scale
- Support production issues
- Analysis of requirements in projects and improvements
- Signing of functional design
- Ensuring alignment to business architecture and business value for our stakeholders
- Providing end-user support to our customers in Group Functions and other business areas
- Work according to agile methodology
The role is based in Łódź, Poland. Welcome to a highly skilled team working in a rapidly growing area.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are able to focus on details but also having the big picture. You are result-oriented and eager to learn quickly. Moreover, you are willing to go on business trips (Scandinavian countries).
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, IT or similar
- Fluency in English
- Understanding of business and IT
- Good knowledge of banking products, accounting methods, reporting, master data.
- Good knowledge of both GAI and CDW
- Good knowledge of SQL, database modelling or data warehouse and experience in banking area
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 17 June 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.