IT Infrastructure Specialist, Warsaw or Gdynia
Workplace: Warsaw or Gdynia
Do you want to develop our
SW Inventory and License management platform service to be a world class
Do you want to be part of a
team developing the future solutions for SW Inventory and License management solutions?
Can you navigate in a very
complex international demanding and heterogeneous environment?
Then you might be the Infrastructure
Specialist we are looking for in Nordea.
possible" is the mission of Nordea and it means being prepared for fast
implementation and new demands. High quality, structured work and a proactive
attitude are key elements.
The position we offer
As Senior Infrastructure Specialist in the
Technology department within Nordea you will work with development of SW
Inventory and License management solutions for our various platforms.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to
build our SW Inventory and License Management platform service to deliver a
world class solution.
You will be responsible for :
- Build environments for our SW Inventory and License management tools.
- Research and Mature of new products/specialized
- Understand License Management requirements and Need for Time to market
- Life cycle management of our SW Inventory and License
- Upgrade and Patching
- Daily maintenance activities
- Monitoring SW Inventory and License
management platform and deal with
- New Functionality
- License management Needs
- Working in close contact with the SW License
management team and Vendors.
We work in a
cross Polish/Nordic team with colleagues in Poland and all Nordic countries
The qualifications you need
Qualification needed for the
- Linux, Windows admin skills
- Experience in distributed computing e.g. clustered environments,
multi-server applications, and virtual environments.
- Broad technical background with general understanding of
- Good understanding of IT and Applications
- Basic understanding of License Management processes
- Basic Experience with Inventory and License management
- Flexera - FlexNet Manager Suite (FNMS) (nice to
- IBM License Metric Tool
(ILMT) and IBM BigFix
- Basic Experience with:
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
- SQL Server database
- DB2 database
a person you are:
- Experience from working in a virtual team setup
- Self motivated and self driven
- Service Oriented.
- Like to be the driver and motivator.
- Like to present and communicate.
- Eager to learn about new technologies.
- Bachelor Degree
- English spoken and written
By joining the Nordea team you will
to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
Time position based on an employment contract.
training program to prepare for this position.
based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your
family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to
join a corporate life insurance scheme.
to Employee Pension Scheme.
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.