Expert Java Developer, Gdynia
We strive to lead the way enabling dreams and everyday aspirations for the greater good. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
The offerAs Expert IT Developer, you’ll engage with many different stakeholders, so the person we are looking for, is an outgoing individual who is self-motivated and contributes to a good team spirit. You are an experienced and passionate developer always seeking the best solutions. Experience from mortgage area is an advantage.
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to an energetic team that generates great momentum from collaboration
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Experience with Clean Code and Domain Driven Design
- Working with and designing RESTful APIs (Swagger)
- Developing applications using Spring Framework (MVC, Boot etc.)
- Used Kafka
- Proficient in Hibernate and OracleDB
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
More information and send application
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.