IT Infrastructure Specialist within Automation using Puppet
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver.
- Scripting and automation
- Infrastructure build and design in core services
- Build and design platforms services
- High availability solutions
- Project participation
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Solid Unix experience and preferably experience with multiple Unix platforms (or you will be trained)
- Roles and Profiles
- You pride yourself on code quality and separation of configuration data, functionality and best practices
- Experience with complex setups in large organisations is preferred
- Scripting experience in Unix shell, Ruby or Python
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationFor more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Kimmy Aagaard – firstname.lastname@example.org
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.