AML & Sanctions Process Experts
- Review and update of training programs / materials for Sanctions unit investigators
- Administration of trainings participation and accreditation
- Ownership of sanction lists updates to Nordea’s sanction screening system
- Update of working instructions and guidelines on list updates
- Previous experience in financial sector working as an owner of a product/system/process
- Bachelor degree and additional training combining good skills in business and law
- Strong skills in building partnership relations with stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proven track record on structured approach to tasks and on delivering high quality service
- Very good command of English
- Work experience in AML area and / or AML area certification (CAMS, etc)
- Further development in the challenging matrix organization.
- High level of independency and ownership in executing processes.
- Great atmosphere at workplace among enthusiastic and result oriented employees.
Want to discover new development areas in Nordea Operations Center in Estonia? We are waiting for You!