PL/SQL Developer, Warsaw
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others.
- +3 years as a PL/SQL developer
- Can work with database and advanced SQL queries (preferably Oracle)
- Expertise in data lifecycle management
- Expertise in SDLC
- Sound knowledge of DB objects Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, MV,
- Data loading things like SQL Loader, External table
- Basic concepts of Normalisation, joins, performance tuning
- Experience with agile methodologies
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Modern and friendly work environment in open office
- Room for your own idea and suggestions for improvement
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to employee pension scheme
- Relocation package option
Send applicationPlease send your application as soon as possible and kindly apply in English
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.